near from Nancy
Only a couple of minutes far away from the historical city center of Nancy and especially from the famous Place Stanislas and also closed to te surrunding nature, the Clos Jeannon is ideally located to enjoy the charms of the Lorraine.
How to come
From Metz, motorway A31 : exit 32. The Clos Jeannon is located 5 min far away from the exit.
From Strasburg, motorway A 33 : exit 2. The Clos Jeannon is located 5 min far away from the exit.
Reach the village of Villers-lès-Nancy. Then head towards the church "Saint-Fiacre". The Clos Jeannon is situated at the entrance of the park "Saint-Fiacre."
Transport network "Stan" : Stop located just in front of the Clos Jeannon. City center of Nancy reachable in 15 min.
Train station SNCF Nancy-ville: High-speed railway line (TGV) (from Paris) regional trains (TER) from Remiremont, Metz, Lunéville...
International airport Metz-Nancy Lorraine: Europe, Africa, Cuba...
The airport is located 35 min far away from the Clos Jeannon.
Main cities nearby
The Clos Jeannon is ideally locted to discover Nancy and the grand-Est area. Just for a week-end, a touristic getaway or for longer holidays, discover the Lorraine's treasures.
Nancy on the cultural side
- The 3 places "Stanislas", "d’Alliance" and "de la Carrière" :3 architectural masterpieces registered on the UNESCO world heritage.
- The "Art Nouveau" : Nancy is considered as the French capital for the Art Nouveau, which was developped here at the end of the 19t century. Visit the so-called Ecole de Nancy" museum, the villa Majorelle, the Félix Faure street, the Saurupt area (where you will find villas from "Art Déco"style as well), the old chamber of commerce and industry, the old seed business at the Saint-Jean street.
- The old town(Middle Ages and Renaissance) : ducal palace, small places…
- Night tour with a greeter: stroll around Nancy with this enthusiast volunteer, who will make you discover Nancy from a different perspective!
Nancy on the natural side
- JeanMarie Pelt botanical garden : 12 000 plant species compiled.
- Maison de la Nature(Nature's house) Nancy is "flower city".
- Tree's walking trail : 6 trails right in the city.
- Pastries: taste the Bergamotes' sweets, the Saint Epvre cake, the Duchesse de Lorraine chocolates, the gingerbreads, the Nancy-cake, the rum babas of Stanislas...
We remain at your disposal to advise you in your choice for the organization of your pleasure tourism in Nancy.For further information
- Estate of Montaigu in Jarville la Malgrange
- Bike rides, hiking, health trails or recreation areas in the so-called forest "de Haye", the forest of Champenoux, the woods in Maron and Saulxures...
- The Douera in Malzéville
- The old Roman oppidum in Sainte-Geneviève
- Heritage of the daily life in the surrounding villages: laundries, fountains...